GIFT CARD POLICY
2. The Buyer is responsible for ensuring that the email address provided for the recipient of the Gift Card is correct. JOSEPH cannot be held liable in the event that the named recipient does not receive the Gift Card due to the Buyer having entered an incorrect or non-existent email address.
3. Promotion codes cannot be applied to the purchase of Gift Cards.
4. JOSEPH Gift Cards are valid for 1 year from the date of issue. Gift Cards are issued at the discretion of JOSEPH, who reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Gift Card at any time if they have reason to suspect misuse.
5. Gift Cards can only be redeemed on the JOSEPH site by the named recipient against Goods offered for sale on the Site but cannot be redeemed against Gift Cards or delivery costs. Only one Gift Card can be applied to each order.
6. Gift Cards cannot be redeemed against Goods in JOSEPH stores, and cannot be returned or redeemed for cash.
7. If the value of a Gift Card exceeds the total order value, the Buyer will receive store credit to be redeemed against subsequent orders placed on the Site. Store credit is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
8. The Buyer can consult their Gift Card balance or account balance at any time by accessing the My Account page.
9. If the value of a Gift Card is less than the total value of an order, any store credit on the Buyer's account will automatically be redeemed to cover the remaining balance. All remaining balances exceeding the value of the Buyer's Gift Card or store credit must be paid by credit or debit card.
10. The Recipient of the Gift Card is responsible for ensuring that the Gift Card is kept secure, and JOSEPH shall not be held responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
11.If a Buyer returns Goods purchased using a Gift Card, JOSEPH will credit the Buyer's account with the total value of the purchase. If a Buyer returns Goods purchased using a Gift Card and Payment Card, the Payment Card will be refunded in the amount of the card payment, and the remaining sum will automatically be credited as a new gift card code and sent via email to the buyer.
12.Returns of Goods purchased using a Gift Card are subject to the terms of JOSEPH's Returns Policy as set out in these Ts & Cs.