GIFT CERTIFICATE POLICY
2. The Buyer is responsible for ensuring that the email address provided for the recipient of the Gift Certificate is correct. Joseph cannot be held liable in the event that the named recipient does not receive the Gift Certificate due to the Buyer having entered an incorrect or non-existent email address.
3. Promotion codes cannot be applied to the purchase of Gift Certificates.
4. Joseph Gift Certificates are valid for 1 year from the date of issue. Gift Certificates are issued at the discretion of Joseph, who reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Gift Certificate at any time if they have reason to suspect misuse.
5. Gift Certificates can only be redeemed on the Joseph site by the named recipient against Goods offered for sale on the Site but cannot be redeemed against Gift Certificates or delivery costs. Only one Gift Certificate can be applied to each order.
6. Gift Certificates cannot be redeemed against Goods in Joseph stores, and cannot be returned or redeemed for cash.
7. If the value of a Gift Certificate exceeds the total order value, the Buyer will receive store credit to be redeemed against subsequent orders placed on the Site. Store credit is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
8. The Buyer can consult their Gift Certificate balance or account balance at any time by accessing the My Account page.
9. If the value of a Gift Certificate is less than the total value of an order, any store credit on the Buyer's account will automatically be redeemed to cover the remaining balance. All remaining balances exceeding the value of the Buyer's Gift Certificate or store credit must be paid by credit or debit card.
10. The Recipient of the Gift Certificate is responsible for ensuring that the Gift certificate is kept secure, and Joseph shall not be held responsible if a Gift Certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
11.If a Buyer returns Goods purchased using a Gift Certificate, Joseph will credit the Buyer's account with the total value of the purchase. If a Buyer returns Goods purchased using a Gift Certificate and Payment Card, the Payment Card will be refunded in the amount of the card payment, and the remaining sum will automatically be credited to the Buyer's account.
12.Returns of Goods purchased using a Gift Certificate are subject to the terms of Joseph's Returns Policy as set out in these T & C.